Looking for a better way to understand your buyers? Our guest this week is an expert on the voice of the customer, market intelligence and buyer analysis. Starting out in government intelligence, Carolyn Klinger followed an exciting path to her current role as Director of Market Intelligence at Affinity.co.
In this episode, she’s turning her expertise to Go-to-Market, specifically, how to align your GTM teams with the voice of your buyer.
This week’s podcast is brought to you in partnership with Primary Intelligence, the win-loss specialists. Be sure to check out their platform.👇
Stay tuned for:
- The distinction between buyer voice and customer voice.
- The importance of the buyer journey.
- Go-to methods for collecting buyer intelligence.
- How to communicate buyer intelligence to your Go-to-Market teams.
- When to carry out your buyer research for effective GTM.
Catch the episode wherever you listen to your podcasts. 👇