You’ve tuned into a very special episode of GTM-FM. It’s the season finale, and we’re welcoming not one, but TWO guests to the pod. Here to discuss the power of combining competitive intelligence with win-loss analysis are Jonah Lopin, CEO of Crayon, and Ken Allred, CEO of Primary Intelligence.
Before founding Crayon, Jonah was VP of Customer Success at HubSpot having joined the company in its very early days. Having spent 10 years honing his skills in sales management, Ken founded Primary Intelligence in 2000 to solve the problems he’d faced in the sales industry. Fast forward to 2023, and Primary Intelligence and Crayon have just launched an integration between their two platforms. So, who better to debate the merits of competitive intelligence for win-loss than these two tenured Founders and CEOs?
In this episode we cover:
- How can companies benefit from combining win-loss analysis with competitive intelligence?
- What does implementing these combined functions look like in practice?
- What’s the impact of leveraging competitive intelligence from buyers vs other sources?
- What does the future look like for competitive intelligence?
- Best practices for combining competitive intelligence and win-loss.